Morris couplings provide an economical connecting method of joining conveying pipes together. The Morris Coupling range is serving the pneumatic conveying industry with a complete line of precision quality coupling and tubing products. They can be used in both pressure and vacuum applications. Installation usually requires no special preparation of the pipe ends. Only de-burring, removing of any scale and degreasing of the portion of the tube to be clamped.
The “Original” Morris compression coupling designed to join pipe and tubing for pneumatic conveying systems.
- Easy to install
- Pipe and tube sizes 1/2″ through 48″
- Standard construction is galvanized steel
- Also available in stainless steel and aluminum
- Gasket materials: black and white neoprene, silicone and others
- Static conductive grounding strip is standard
Short and long radius bends for pneumatic and vacuum conveying systems. Readily available from stock in a variety of materials, wall thicknesses, and center line radii.
- Available in aluminum, stainless steel, carbon and galvanized steel
- Size ranges from 1″ O.D. through 12″ IPS
- Standard wall thickness:
- Tubing – 16, 14, 11 gauge
- Pipe – 5, 10, 40 schedule
- Other wall thicknesses available upon request
Extensive inventory of pipe and tubing straights with a variety
of wall thicknesses available in:
- Aluminum, stainless steel, carbon and galvanized steel
- Size ranges from 1″ through 12″ O.D.
- Welded and extruded seamless
Morris PVC material handling hoses offers a wide variety of bulk conveying system requirements. Suitable for both vacuum and pneumatic conveying applications.
Available in: Sizes range from 1″ through 8″ I.D.
- MORR-CLEAR™ – economical food-grade PVC hose
- MORR-CLEAR™ Static – PVC hose with static-dissipating ground wire
- MORR-THANE™ – extended performance urethane material transfer hose
- MORR-TUFF™ – a blend of urethane, PVC and rubber for severe service applications
Morris Sideband couplings provide a maximum holding power to connect pipe and tubing.
Unique design with Improved holding power to resist axial-force, Dual-locking side bands and two one-piece longitudinal bars to withstand end pull. Sizes range from 1-1/2″ O.D. through 24″ O.D. pipe or tubing
Morris offers a wide selection of tees, wyes and laterals; in stock by tube or pipe size, wall thickness and material available Aluminum, stainless steel, carbon and galvanized steel. Sizes range from 1-1/2″ through 12″ O.D
Cam and Groove
The EVER-TITE® original cam locking quick-coupling for quick, leakproof connections (without hand tools) for pipe, hose, tubing or tanks; for liquids, vapors gases and dry products.
Available in Aluminum, stainless steel, forged brass, cast brass, ductile iron and polypropylene. Sizes range from 1/2″ to 10″
RAP Engineers is the leading provider of powder solutions, products & services for the Food, Dairy, Pharmaceutical, Sugar, Starch & Specialty Industries.
Please contact us to learn more from our experts